Concert for all grades on Thursday!
Report time for 6th grade: 5:30PM, concert starts @ 6.
Report time for 7/8 is 7:00PM, concert starts @ 7:30.
Contest for best dressed boy, girl, section, and music stand. You may come early to decorate.
Wear concert black, but everything around it is fair game - santa hats, garland, LED lights, the works is all cool!
We could use some decorations for the stage and some stage hands to do setup around 4:30. Message me if you are interested in helping a bit.
White Elephant - Wednesday, December 18
Bring a wrapped present to participate. It's like "take a penny, leave a penny".
Band White Elephant Rules
1. Item should be something gently used from your house that you don’t want anymore. For example, a present someone gave you that you no longer use/need/want, but still a “nice” item. Item can be comedic or goofy in nature, but again, we are not out to “get someone” with a “gotcha” gift. Remember, you don’t know who is getting your gift – could be a boy OR girl! (That’s the fun part)
2. Only bring something that you would want to open.
3. Food: Non-perishable items only
4. Food: No peanut butter, nut, or tree nut products.
5. Item MUST be wrapped or concealed.
6. You may NOT buy something. Examples of nice gifts that have been given in the past – - A nice, but old pair of earings that you don’t wear anymore - Comic books - Action figures - Goofy gifts are ok! (Unused toilet paper roll, old toys) - Non-perishable food items (M&M’s, beef jerky, canned items)